Home Help About Quit
space here
Pro-Se (self-represented). A person representing himself or herself in a lawsuit.
A person filing or responding to a lawsuit on behalf of a company, sole proprietorship, partnership, association, and/or corporation. Note: Active members of the State Bar should file as attorneys, not as businesses.
An attorney, professional law association, corporation, or partnership authorized to practice law. Also, a person employed by an attorney or law firm who is authorized to file on behalf of the licensed attorney (e.g., a paralegal).
A person or attorney authorized to represent a governmental body charged with administering and implementing legislation that is required to pay application fees or filing fees under state law. If you are not sure whether you are non-exempt, contact the court where you plan to file.
A person or attorney authorized to represent a federal court, or a state, county, or city governmental body charged with administering and implementing legislation, that is NOT required to pay application fees or filing fees under state law. If you are not sure whether the organization you represent is exempt, contact the court where you plan to file.
AVAILABLE ONLY IN ARIZONA. A person who is qualified according to individual state laws (including certification or registration where required) to serve all process, writs, orders, pleadings, or papers required or permitted by law for service before, during, or independent of a court action.

Need help?
For faster answers to your questions click Submit Help Request to contact our Customer Support team.
Change Jurisdiction

You are in Arizona
Change Jurisdiction
What's New
08/12/2018 - New and improved TurboCourt look and feel launched Monday, August 13.
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.
Find us on Facebook
Follow TurboCourt on Twitter
Prepare Your Court Case Online
Fast, Easy & Secure
  Step One   Step Two   Step Three  
  Answer our easy-to-follow questions. We'll guide you every step of the way.   We will fill out the exact forms and papers you need.   We will help you file and get ready for your next steps.  
It's as easy as that - a do-it-yourself service that's fast and stress-free!
Arizona - Small Claims

Error iconPlease select court location before continue.
Error iconPursuant to court policy, your company's mailing address is required for e-filing. Please contact your company's account administrator to make the necessary updates.

The following courts are participating in a pilot project to reduce the time to disposition of small claims cases in Arizona’s Justice of the Peace courts, and as such, are not available within this application at this time.  If you are filing a small claims action in any of these court please refer to Administrative Order 2018-01 authorizing the pilot project.  

•    Casa Grande Justice Court, Pinal County
•    Maricopa-Stanfield Justice Court, Pinal County ‚Äč
•    Pima Justice Court, Graham County
•    Manistee Justice Court, Maricopa County
•    Hassayampa Justice Court, Maricopa County


AZTurboCourt will help you to create documents that can be filed with the court.

AZTurboCourt ofrece formularios en inglés solamente. Para formularios en español, favor de visitar el centro de autoservicio en: http://www.azcourts.gov/elcentrodeautoservicio.

Select the county where the claim arose (i.e., where the accident happened, or where the work took place, etc.) or the defendant resides or does business.

The small claims division of the justice court provides a quick and informal way to resolve civil disputes for money damages up to $3,500.00. In small claims, the rules are simplified and the hearing is less formal. The person who files the claim is called the plaintiff. The person who the claim is filed against is called the defendant. A lawyer cannot represent parties in a small claims case unless both parties agree.

Parties do not have a right to appeal in small claims nor are jury trials allowed. If a party wishes to assert their right to appeal, they must file their claim in the civil division of the justice court.

If you wish to file a lawsuit for over $3,500.00, but for less than $10,000.00, you may file a civil lawsuit in the justice court.

If you wish to file a lawsuit for $10,000.00 or more you must file your lawsuit in the superior court.

IMPORTANT: THIS IS A PRINT SERVICE ONLY APPLICATION. Documents are generated based on responses to a set of questions and the filer is required to print, sign and deliver the documents to the court. These forms will not be electronically filed. An application fee is charged for the creation of the documents. The court filing fees are paid at the court.

You MUST have the following to complete this filing:

Credit/Debit card to pay for any application fees. There are fees charged for the use of this service. These fees are not subject to Fee Waivers or Deferrals. If you have an active Fee Waiver or Fee Deferral and do not wish to continue and pay the fee, you will not be able to proceed with this service.  Please contact the court for other filing options.

¹ Subject to service availability. Some restrictions may apply.      
* Required information.

Get Acrobat Reader Forms produced by this system are in Acrobat PDF file format. If you do not have the Acrobat Reader, you can download the free reader software from the Adobe Systems site. This site will provide the program and instructions for installation on your computer.

ver. 11.1.0-s19    Copyright © 2018 Intresys, Inc.